We at Marshalling Resources fully intend to do our part in ensuring a safe working environment, and we’d like to offer our perspectives to those who visit our website.
MY TWO CYNTS
Focus on what you “can” do versus what you can’t do. Develop a “can-do” attitude.
Message from healthcare workers: “I stayed at work for YOU! Please stay at home for US!”
We’re all in this together.
CALL TO ACTION
1. Take this seriously
2. Pray for the world, especially our nation and its leaders
3. Comply with government mandates
4. Support healthcare providers, first responders and those performing essential services
5. Pour into the local small business economy
6. Care for our children who are now homeless and hungry in the absence of school
7. Pray for those mandated to stay home when home is not a happy place (e.g. domestic violence, loneliness)
8. Tend to the needs of our senior citizens (mobility, financial, health)
9. Fill whatever gap you can fill